Friday, October 28, 2016

Season 2 Monster Guide now updated!

A brief update for you sweet readers out there. I've completed a Season 2 monster guide that you can now find in the drop down monster menu up in the top bar. Or for the lazy, here's a link.

I made sure to add a few new jokes as well as recycle a few old ones, so hopefully that page won't be a complete waste of your time. If it is? Eh, the pictures should look nice. Or find something else to look at. Maybe you could look into the eyes of the people you hold closest to you instead of looking at decent-looking screen captures from a Japanese television program. Whatever floats your boat.

Let me know if there's anything that doesn't belong in the Season 2 monster guide, particularly typos or funny jokes. I actually finished it like two months ago so I would have some spare time to work on things this month. What kind of things? Well it's a secret!

...What the fuck is that thing?






0 comments:

Post a Comment