Friday, September 30, 2016

October Break Announcement / Best of Season 2 Images

I feel so happy to finally be able to wash my hands of Power Rangers Season 2. I'm not going to take the time to piss and moan about it just yet, but stay tuned for a more thorough rundown later this month. I feel like I might have a bit to say.

Just like last season, I'm going to be taking a month-long hiatus from episode reviews. I'll still be updating the blog with weekly supplemental stuff, so make sure to stay tuned for that as well! For the most part though, I'm going to be working on some other material during the break. I hope you'll all stay excited for what's to come!

In the meantime, we're going to take a trip down memory lane as I share my favorite images and gifs from Season 2 with you lovely readers. Thank you so much for sticking with me, and I hope you look forward to what's coming next.




































1 comment:

  1. I like the piss poor kids Ranger Halloween costumes. Usually tv shows have the characters in costumes that would require a professional costumer to pull off, these ones are realistic homemade kids costumes. :)

    ReplyDelete