Sunday, June 18, 2017

Next Post-Next Week-Next Time, Baby



Woof, what a week. Two birthdays, father's day, and more time at work? Guess who hasn't even thought about those Powerful Rangers this week? I don't even have a cute image of a traffic cab monster to share with you good folks to tease the upcoming episode.

If it makes you sweetheart readers feel any better, I've definitely been working on writing a particular side project I'm keeping quiet about for now. Keep your fingers crossed I don't end up detesting it and deleting it in the interim. I know it isn't much help for this week, but hey! At least I'm working on coming up with something entertaining for all y'all. First time for everything, right?

Sorry in advance if you were banking on me discussing this episode tomorrow, but I never want to put out a piece of shit post that took me two hours to run through. I have to get as thorough and nerdy as possible, and I plan on maintaining that aesthetic for as long as I keep updating this thing.

If you'd like something to enjoy in the meanwhile, you oughta check out my pal Big Bob Pataki's podcast, "Reel Deal: No Sex Appeal." They talk the big movies that I'm not going to watch, because they don't have rubber-suit brick walls in them. Wonder Woman? More like, wonder why there's no monsters in this shit. Get out of my face, Godot.



0 comments:

Post a Comment